Getting Started with Arduino
Install the Arduino IDE
Click on one of the four links below to get step-by-step instructions to set up the Arduino Software (IDE) on your computer, according to its operating system.
- Mac OS X
- Portable IDE (Windows and Linux)
After you have installed the Arduino Software (IDE), please choose your board in the list here on the right to learn how to get started with it.
- Read an introduction on what is Arduino and why you’d want to use it.
- What is the Arduino Software (IDE) and how do I change the default language?
- Libraries: Using and installing Arduino Libraries.
- Cores: Need to add a new board to your Arduino Software? Install the relate core and manage it.
- Troubleshooting: Advice on what to do if things don’t work.
What can I do with an Arduino board?
If you are unsure on what your first project could be you can stick to IoTDunia’s IoT Project hub, here you will guide from your very first steps with electronics into the world of interactive and sensing objects.
At IoTDunia.com, you can start from zero/basic knowledge of internet of things and become an expert in the field of IoT.
Let us know what you think about Getting started with Arduino and Arduino IDE in the comment section below.
Information and Image credit: Arduino