Guidelines for September 2018 — Project Competition :
Feature Image Credit : Tomasz_Mikolajczyk/Pixabay
1. Mini Project competition – this is mini IoT project competition, you should make & submit project that will complete maximum one month duration
2. No Hardware need to submit , only project brief/summary and Video (details given below) need to send on IoTDunia official mail id ( email@example.com) .
3. Project submission include Project Summary in word format along with out put Video
4. Submit two to three pages Project summary with at least two images , one image – project setup , 2nd image- output
5. Video of project demonstration is compulsory.
6. Project should not copy from other website
7. Copycat projects will not consider for evaluation
8. Unique project will get extra advantage compare to other
Project Summary :
>Project Requirement / Component used
Circuit Diagram ( for circuit diagram use online circuit designing tool like Circuit.io )
>Result – Include output image
Video : 1 to 3 min project demonstration including output of project
Note: It is not neccesary to discuss about Project in video – you can record project
during runing and show details by putting comment in video to understand
video size is not more than 18 MB
If you have query send us mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your project on or before 30 September 2018 to email@example.com
*After evaluation final result will display on website (IoTDunia.com) that will be final. Final call reserved to IoTDunia.