What is it?
MYC-Y6ULX board is a high-performance and complete evaluation platform for NXP’s i.MX 6UltraLite / 6ULL processor family, which can operate at 528 MHz and features the most efficient ARM Cortex-A7 core, providing various memory interfaces and enhancing the flexibility and convenience of the board to connect peripheral devices. The board is ready to run Linux and supports industrial operating temperature range from -40 to +85 Celsius.
See also : NodeMcu || WiFi Development Board for IoT
What‘s the features of the board ?
The MYD-Y6ULX development board consist of two parts, the MYC-Y6ULX CPU Module (as controller board) and base board.
CPU Module :
MYC-Y6ULX CPU Module
The SoM is CE certified and has a compact size of 37mm by 39mm, carrying out as many as peripheral signals and IOs through 1.0mm pitch 140-pin stamp hole expansion interface. It is integrated with 528 MHz i.MX 6UltraLite / i.MX 6ULL processor, 256MB DDR3 (512MB is optional), 256MB Nand Flash (4GB eMMC Flash is optional) and Ethernet PHY.
Peripherals and Signals Routed to Pins including:
One 10/100M Ethernet PHY
1.0mm pitch 140-pin stamp hole expansion interface
– 2 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet
– 8 x Serial ports
– 4 x I2C
– 2 x CAN
– 4 x SPI
– 8 x ADC
– 8 x PWM
– 3 x I2S
– 1 x Parallel Camera Sensor Interface
– 1 x JTAG
– 1 x 24-bit LCD interface
– Up to 97 x GPIOs
Base Board :
MYD-Y6ULX Base Board
The MYB-Y6ULX base board is controlled by the SoM, thus rich peripherals and interfaces have been extended through connectors and headers to the base board.
Detailed information as below:
- Serial ports
– 1 x Debug serial port (TTL)
– 1 x RS485 serial port (with isolation)
– 1 x 3-wire RS232 serial port (with isolation)
– 2 x USB2.0 Host ports
– 1 x Micro USB2.0 OTG ports
- 1 x Mini PCIe interface (for optional USB based 4G LTE module)
- 1 x SIM card socket
- 1 x SDIO based WiFi module
- 2 x External antenna interfaces (one for WiFi module and one for 4G LTE module)
- 2 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interfaces
- 1 x Camera interface
- 1 x CAN interface (with isolation)
- 1 x Micro SD card slot
- 1 x LCD interface (16-bit true color, supports optional 4.3-inch and 7-inch TFT LCD)
- Battery backed RTC
- Audio input/output port (3.5mm jack)
- 3 x Buttons (1 x Reset button, 1 x User button, 1 x ON/OFF button)
- 2 x LEDs (1 x power indicator LED, 1 x user-defined LED)
- 1 x 2.0mm 20-pin male expansion connector
– 1 x SPI
– 1 x I2C
– 2 x UART
– 10 x GPIO
The MYD-Y6ULX is a versatile platform and solid reference design delivered with necessary cable accessories and detailed documentations, it’s an ideal for prototype and evaluation based on i.MX 6UL/6ULL solutions. Many users integrated its SoM into their own products and already goes into mass production.
Currently, it has below different configurations, making this board mostly meet the users’ demands
Key features are summarized as below:
- 528MHz NXP i.MX 6ULL ARM Cortex-A7 Processor
- 256MB DDR3 SDRAM, 256MB Nand Flash or 4GB eMMC Flash
- Onboard SDIO based WiFi Module with External Antenna
- USB Host, OTG, 10/100 Mbps Ethernets, CAN, RS485, TF, LCD, Camera, Audio…
- Mini-PCIe Slot for Optional USB based 4G LTE Module
- Support Linux 4.1.15
It is a versatile platform and solid reference design delivered with necessary cable accessories and detailed documentations ideal for prototype and evaluation based on i.MX 6UL/6ULL solutions.
Getting more information of this product at http://www.myirtech.com/list.asp?id=573