DHT11 –Temperature & Humidity Sensor
Application: Measure surrounding Temperature and Humidity
Output type: Digital
Measurement Range: For Temperature- 0℃~50℃
For Humidity – 20%~95 %( percentage)
Measurement error: For Temperature: ±2 ℃
For Humidity: ±5%
Operating voltage: 3.3 V~5 V
Datasheet/Information document: DHT11 humidity & temperature Sensor
Compatible with: Arduino board & other development board
Seller (Buy at):
- DHT11 is a very popular and very low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor.
- It uses a capacitive humidity sensor, and a thermostat to measure the surrounding air temperature.
- The result is available via a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed).
- It’s fairly simple to use but requires careful timing to grab data.
- The only real downside of this sensor is you can only get new data from it once every 2 seconds. But, for most applications, this is not an issue at all.
For more sensor click here
Featured Image credit: DHT 11 Temperature Humidity Sensor(D-Robotics UK)